Wednesday, January 7, 2009

adapters 2

Ebay! what a wonderful thing, ive just managed to buy a lovely shiny new disc for the Kona so now shes on the trail again. First ride was on the quantocks in a bit of snow, the forks worked very well and the new disc has made a massive difference to my stopping distance! I guess that means I can ride even faster know that I can stop quicker. This ride was the Annual Christmas ride which turned out to be more of a short excursion than an epic alldayer, this was all due to house moves, [Darron] new bathroom,[me] sick wife[Andy], sick wife 2[me] and various other things getting in the way.

2 comments:

jakay said...

How deep was your snow, we had to give up the other night when it got to about 5 inches, good fun descending but a bugger on the climbs!

nige said...

only about 2 or 3 inches. down here thats what we call a blizzard!